PROJECT CURRENTLY UNDER REDEVELOPMENT / CONSTRUCTION
This 4-story 10,500 square foot historic structure has been owned by St. Paul's Cathedral of Buffalo since it was initially constructed in 1896, with the land being part of their downtown Campus since 1845. Schneider Development was retained by St. Paul's to convert the vacant former parish house into a mixed property, featuring 7 apartments and a small first floor commercial office space. Upon completion, the structure will be owned and operated by St. Paul's. This will be the first project where Schneider Development has performed 3rd party developer services from concept to completion.
The project required extensive coordination with the Episcopal Diocese, approvals from the State Supreme Court, and coordination with the State Historic Preservation Office and the National Parks Service.
The Commercial Office Space is now pre-leasing, and available starting January 2018. Please view the listing for more details.