The Historic Warehouse Condominiums are ideally situated in the heart of downtown Buffalo, and are within walking distance to major employers (including the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus), courts and government offices, and an incredible array of restaurants and regional entertainment destinations. The building is two short blocks from the light rail station and easily accessible from anywhere in the region via the 33 expressway and the 1-90 interstate.
- Purchase Price: $975,000 or Lease Rate: $15/sf (modified gross) - owner prefers to sell.
- 8,230 net usable sf.
- Exclusive office that encompasses the entire 2nd floor.
- Sleek modern finishes coupled with original industrial loft character.
- Large windows let in an abundance of great natural light.
- Total of 9 onsite secured parking spaces, including two covered executive spaces
- Wired with high-speed 96-count fiber optic network, providing unlimited bandwidth.
- All walls are non-load bearing - space can be easily reconfigured to meet layout needs.
Exciting new development activity in the immediate vicinity will continue to add vitality and value to the neighborhood. This includes the highly anticipated redevelopment of the former AM&As department store into restaurants and a Wyndham Hotel, as well as the newly announced 201 Ellicott development directly across the street, which will add new residences, large office users, an urban grocery store, restaurants, a public park, and new streetscaping and bike lanes.